Designed for families that only require a hospital tour, this afternoon class takes place at Kelowna General Hospital, usually on the fourth Sunday of the month.
- When to come to the hospital
- Comfort measures, movement and positioning
- Review of medical options
- What to expect from admission to hospital until discharge
- Answers to your questions
- Parking and other hospital services
- As available, the tour includes viewing both birthing and postpartum rooms
Cost for this course is $30.00 for mother and one support person.
- Extra support people, $10.00 each
- Adults only please
- See Map of Hospital
This class is for adults only. Due to space considerations, please confirm number of attendees prior to the tour. We may not be able to accommodate more than 2 support people per pregnant woman.