Designed for families that only require a hospital tour, this afternoon class takes place at Kelowna General Hospital, usually on the 3rd or 4th Sunday of the month.
- When to come to the hospital
- Comfort measures, movement and positioning
- Review of medical options
- What to expect from admission to hospital until discharge
- Answers to your questions
- Parking and other hospital services
- As available, the tour includes viewing both birthing and postpartum rooms
Cost for this course is $30.00 for mother and one support person.
- Extra support people, $10.00 each
- Adults only please
- See Map of Hospital